Monday, July 2, 2012

This is not my first rodeo

I started my first blog about 5 years ago and deleted it a few years after that.  This blog, that is no longer, was written during a time in my life that I look back on with bitter sweet feelings.  Unfortunately the bitter became very bitter and I had to delete it but don't worry it wasn't that great of a blog anyways so not a huge loss.  But here we are with blog #2 and I am very hesitant about it for these reasons that are not listed in any particular order.
  • What will I write about and will it make sense?
  • Do I really have that much to say?
  • Is it going to take up time that I feel I don't have enough of?
  • Grammar, grammar, grammar!
  • I hate starting something and not finishing it...
With that being said I am going to do it anyway.  This time around there will be no pressure.  If I have something to say it may get posted or it may not.  If I don't have anything to say and it has been weeks since a post I am not going to force anything.  This is going to be real.  This is Blue.  Like the color.

3 comments:

  1. Love it! You have lots to say Blue and you better believe I'll be reading. Welcome back to the blogging world!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I can't wait to see everything unfold...its going to be a beautiful thing, Blue.

    ReplyDelete
  3. yea baby blue! this is what we like to hear!

    ReplyDelete